Prime Location, Shovel-Ready, Incentives Available
Location advantages and robust infrastructure make Gateway Industrial Park shovel-ready and primed for rapid development. The Park is designated as a BNSF Certified Site which can cut as much as six to nine months off of development time. The property is in further development to create an intermodal transport facility with 55 railcar spots for loading and unloading.
Gateway Industrial Park at a Glance
- 126-acres bound by the mainline of BNSF railroad on the eastern border and by FM 1202 on the northern border.
- Just off Interstate 35 within Gainesville’s northwest city limits.
- On the NAFTA Corridor.
- Municipal water and wastewater systems.
- Power provided by Pentex Energy at 12.5 kV.
- Nortex Fiber Optic: 1 Gigabit.
- BNSF Certified Site
- New Market Tax Credit Program eligible.
- Located in an Opportunity Zone.
- Incentives are available through GEDC such as Job Creation Grants, Training Grants, Sales Tax Rebates, Tax Incentives, and Triple Freeport Tax Exemption.