Companies are saying “YES” to locating in Gainesville, Texas, for the following reasons:
- Nearly 4 million people within a 60-mile radius.
- Workforce Development and Education Partnerships
- Located on Interstate 35, the NAFTA Corridor, and US Highway 82, just 60 miles north of DFW International Airport.
- Gateway Industrial Park: 126 acres; shovel ready; 1/2 mile off Interstate 35.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) and switching yard.
- New Market Tax Credit designation and Opportunity Zones.
- No state corporate or personal income taxes in Texas.