Prime Location, Shovel-Ready, Incentives Available
Location advantages and robust infrastructure make Camp Howze Industrial Rail Park shovel-ready and primed for rapid development. The Park is designated as a BNSF Certified Site which can cut as much as six to nine months off of development time. The property is in further development to create an intermodal transport facility with 55 railcar spots for loading and unloading.
Camp Howze Industrial Rail Park at a Glance
- 284-acres bound by the mainline of BNSF railroad on the eastern border and by FM 1202 on the northern border.
- Just off Interstate 35 within Gainesville’s northwest city limits.
- On the NAFTA Corridor.
- Municipal water and wastewater systems.
- Power available via Pentex Energy at 12.5 kV. or Oncor Energy.
- Nortex Fiber Optic: 1 Gigabit.
- BNSF Certified Site
- New Market Tax Credit Program eligible.
- Located in an Opportunity Zone.
- Incentives are available through GEDC such as Job Creation Grants, Training Grants, Sales Tax Rebates, Tax Incentives, and Triple Freeport Tax Exemption.
Camp Howze Industrial Rail Park Map
New Market Tax Credit Area Map
Railroad and Gainesville Population
Sky and Fuzzies